Why send parcels with us?
We are a leading Czech parcel delivery company.
We deliver shipments the next working day.
We are proud of the high quality of delivery.
We offer additional and above-standard services
Collection of COD fees.
Return the goods to the warehouse.
Extended additional shipment insurance.
Recipient age check.
Choose your delivery method
We deliver shipments directly to addresses or PPL Parcelboxes or PPL Parcelshops.
With our applications, you can manage your shipments easily.
Frequently asked questions
The ideal solution for you will be PPL Parcel CZ Business. Delivery here takes place on business days from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. You can combine the product with additional services, such as cash on delivery or increased shipping liability. An electronic delivery confirmation (receipt) is prepared for you in the customer applications. To learn more about PPL Parcel CZ Business, download the product sheet.
Use the PPL Parcel CZ Private product thanks to which the recipients will be informed about the progress of the transport. As soon as we accept the shipment for transport, we will inform the recipient by e-mail. On the day of delivery, we will send them a text message (SMS) with a two-hour time interval when we will deliver the package. If delivery fails, we will send a message to the recipient regarding the next steps. To learn more about PPL Parcel CZ Private, download the product sheet.
The price of diesel fuel for determining the amount of fuel surcharge is determined on the basis of the price per 1000 liters of fuel, including duties and taxes for the group of countries EA - 19, which is published by the European Commission for Energy and Transport in Oil Bulletin.
You can find an approximate way to calculate the amount of the fuel surcharge on this link.
You can always find the current amount of the fuel surcharge on our website.
Electronic invoicing is modern, ecological and efficient way to transfer tax documents in electronic form.
Benefits of electronic invoicing:
- State-of-the-art means of communicating
- Protecting the environment
- Clear and simple
- Simple and easy archiving
- Simple and fast access/retrieval
- Speed of delivery
- Direct delivery to responder
- Electronic form in PDF format – the free and commonly used Acrobat Reader software is used to read this format
- Each invoice is signed with the issuer's electronic mark instead of a conventional signature (see specimen invoice at lower left)
- Confirms information on the issuer and cannot be created by anyone else
- Makes impossible any unauthorized modification to the invoice after its issuance
- Is created by the issuer's (PPL’s) software
Legal and safeguarding grounds
- Accounting Act
- Act No. 227/2000 Coll. on Electronic Signatures, as amended by Act No. 440/2004 Coll.
- Act No. 235/2004 Coll. on Value Added Tax (Sect. 26, Subsect. 4; Sect. 27, Subsect. 2)
- Electronic mark based on a qualified system certificate from Czech Post’s certification authority PostSignum QCA
Below you find process which is used to display the correct digital signature for electronic invoices issued by PPL CZ s.r.o.